By Amil Imani:
We are living in a precarious era. We all have heard the left, paid for media and from Muslim apologists that the ‘religion of Islam’ has been hijacked by a tiny radical element in Muslim communities who give other peace loving Muslims a bad name.
Time and again we are told by politically correct “experts” not to worry about Islam posing a threat to our way of life. We are repeatedly lectured that only a very small minority of Muslims are troublemakers who are giving the peaceful masses of Muslims a bad name. We are also informed that terrorists, who happen to be Muslims, are the disaffected and the young. And not to worry, since as the fire of youth turns to the ashes of old age the rebellious will mellow, as they always have.
Well, with hefty assurances like this, coming from so many know-it-all authoritative figures, we can sleep soundly without the aid of sleeping pills. After all, people reason that these pundits are “experts” whose job is to know and tell it like it is. Those who voice contrary views must be a bunch of racist, alarmist hate mongers. Who is right?
Wouldn’t it be more prudent to let the facts settle the matter, rather than blindly accepting either position? Of course, it would except for one huge problem. In the face of threats, people tend to go to the mind’s medicine cabinet and take a few denial and rationalization pills, in the same way that it is the aspirin bottle they turn to when a headache strikes. Why not? We are the “easy species.” We love effortless, quick and simple solutions. And that’s not invariably bad, since it has given us all kinds of labor and time saving devices.
My fellow travelers, the Islam problem is very real and deadly. Neither the pronouncements of the experts, nor the tranquilizing pills of the mind can make it go away. It is here and it shows every sign of imposing itself on us. Let us look at some of the facts.
- Recall that it took only 19 of these Muslim killers to launch the aerial mass murder of 9/11 that killed close to 3,000 people, shattered our open trusting way of life, and cost us billions of dollars.
- Not every Muslim wears an explosive vest ready to detonate amid a crowd of innocent civilians, yet there are more volunteers for the mission than there are explosive vests. The Islamic Republic of Iran, for instance, hasn’t even officially joined this form of jihad. Yet, by its own admission, it has over 10,000 volunteers trained ready to be deployed, and thousands more queuing to join in. This time around, the jihadists heading for Allah’s heaven might come fitted with nice little suitcases of dirty bombs instead of the bulky explosive vests.
- The jihadists are not confined to a minority of disaffected Muslim youth. How young were Bin Laden, his deputy doctor of death Al Zawahiri, Mullah Omar of the Taliban, Khamenei and Rafsanjani of Iran, just to name a few? How disaffected are/were they? Muhammad Ata, leader of the 19 airborne thugs and the decapitator of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl were somewhat younger, yet well-healed and Western educated.
- Just coin some terms such as the “Melting Pot,” or “Multiculturalism” and you have the problem solved? Roll out the red carpet for immigrant Muslims, treat them as you would your own citizens, give them stipends, medical care, and free education and they will integrate seamlessly into the society? No such thing at all. The idea of the “Melting Pot” may work with people who come from different lands to make the new country their home. The Islamists, on the other hand, come with the belief that they already own the place and want to make it part of the Ummah. Some forty percent of second and third generation Muslim Britons reject British democracy, express their allegiance to Islam and want to live under Sharia. So much for the Melting Pot comfort pill.
- The new Islamist arrivals take advantage of the provisions of the most benign system known to humanity, democracy, to implode it from within. Muslims, by sheer numbers, will soon be able to vote out democracy in many countries. They are already doing that in bits and pieces. They are imposing many of their values, in several societies, even while they are in the minority. Politicians, hungry for votes and devoted to the practice of political correctness bend over backwards to accede to Islamists’ demands.
- As for Multiculturalism, it is even more of a delusion than the Melting Pot myth. It is a second-generation “Comfort Pill.” Since the Melting Pot proved to be worse than a placebo, the politically correct gave us a new pill. A glance at Europe shows how Multiculturalism in fact has served as the incubator of Islamic ideology in no time at all. Europe’s Multiculturalism is rapidly birthing a Uniculturalism, if the Islamists’ medieval way of life can be dignified as a culture.
- Respect for diversity, separation of religion and state, freedom of belief and expression, are the pillars of democracy, yet anathema to Islam. In no Islamic land do you find an ecumenical organization. It is only in non-Islamic countries that the shameless duplicitous Muslim, be he an imam, a mullah, or a regular run-of-the- mill faithful of Allah, meekly participates in ecumenical feel-good gatherings.
- To Muslims, no other religion is deemed worthy of recognition, much less accommodation. There is not a single church or synagogue or a Buddhist temple in all Saudi Arabia. They are banned. The Islamic Republic of Iran’s raft of genocidal pogroms includes the heinous practice of bulldozing even the cemeteries of its Baha’i religious minority. The Islamic tyranny of the mullahs imprisons Christian Iranians for celebrating Christmas. Egypt denies its own citizens identity cards for refusing to lie and fake their religious belief or disbelief. The ID cards are required for education, securing work, receiving medical care and just about every right of citizenship. Without it, a citizen is literally subjected to slow death.
- In Islam, only Muslim men, and, to a lesser extent, Muslim women, are entitled to certain rights. All non-Muslims, including the so-called People of the Book, namely Christians and Jews, are at best second-class subjects who must pay the back-breaking Jizyyeh, poll tax, for their “sin” of not converting to Islam. So, as Islam makes its inroads in new lands, as its membership swells through explosive birth and conversion, secular democracies will be inevitably replaced by Islamic ideology with its stone-age Sharia laws. The best offer that Islam will make is to spare the non-Muslim’s life if he puts on the heavy yoke of Jizyyeh for the rest of his living days.
- Not to worry about the horrific things that are happening on the other side of the world? If Muslims act heinously toward non-Muslims, it is just the way things are in those countries and it is hardly any of our business? This is the same attitude that set the Islamization of Europe on a seemingly irreversible track. One European country after another is rapidly buckling under the weight of Islam.
- Most importantly, not to worry about Islamization of our country? After all, Muslims are about a 6-7 million minority in a population of nearly 320 million, you reason? That even a smaller number of these Muslims are hothead radicals, while the majority is just like everyone else? But small minorities can overwhelm the majority by use of coercion and deadly force. Islamists are notorious for their dedication to the use of force for achieving their aims. The Taliban were a very small minority in Afghanistan, the Islamists were a tiny faction in the 1979 Islamic Revolution of Iran. Both overwhelmed the masses and imposed their reign of terror. The terrorist Hamas is also a “minority” in number, yet it rules the Palestinian territory. Hizbollah of Lebanon is a minority, yet it has taken the country to the verge of destruction.
Islamists are Islam’s locomotive that takes the wrecking-ball Islamic train on its demolition course. Islam and democracy are incompatible. As democracies practice their magnificent accommodating belief, they knowingly or unknowingly lay the track for the advancement and wrecking train of Islam. We, in the United States of America must resist Islamic ideology while it is still gathering momentum, unless we wish to end up in the same fix as the Europeans.
No, Islam has not been hijacked by the Islamic militants. Islam has hijacked humanity for almost 14 centuries. Until we digest this and do something to circumvent the trend, our risk and exposure grows greater in between each attack.
© Copyright by Amil Imani, 2018. All rights reserved.
Email Amil: email@example.com