By Amil Imani:
The world has been infatuated with nuclear Iran for the past forty years. However, they never mention the more devastating bomb: Islam.
The National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) regarding Iran’s bomb project cannot truly be trusted. We know that. There is a great deal of controversy whether the Islamic Republic (IRI) already has the bomb or not. In my opinion, they do have it, but there is not much they can do with it. The IRI is trapped between a rock and a hard place. Some have suggested they will use it as an EMP or electromagnetic pulse if they are under heavy pressure. Well, they have been under pressure for the past forty years.
This controversy aside, the irrefutable fact is that the Jihadist belief of Islam itself poses existential danger to the world. Beliefs energize and direct actions. Beliefs are as indispensable as the air we breathe. Rationality does not have full charge of the human mind. Emotions, fantasies, misperceptions and a host of other operations make us the muddling fuzzy-thinkers that we are. A constant upheaval rages in the arena of the mind where all kinds of clashing forces and conflicting information vie for a place.
All along, some mysterious housekeeper of the mind works to maintain a semblance of coherence and order. It is in the chaotic, fallible and conflict-ridden battlefield of the mind that beliefs are subjected to constant assaults as well as reinforcement. Somehow, usually in early life, the foundation for a belief system forms.
In the Islamic world, for instance, Islam permeates every aspect of life with overbearing severity. The young mind has little access to compete with non-Islamic input. As the child’s foundation of belief forms, the mind works to protect it, further reinforce it, and bar, falsify, or dismiss any ideas that may clash with its already in-place contents. As humans, we lack comprehensive preprogrammed software and instincts, to direct us in life. We, however, are born with a pre-disposition which is the rudiment of software programs that will be further elaborated in interaction with life.
We are, therefore, importantly dependent on how we and others, and in what fashion, our rudimentary software function.
However, if a person’s ideas keep on changing gradually, they may swing the balance in favor of a total belief change. This is how Muslims usually become apostates, for example. Therefore, it is imperative that the belief of Islamofascism be challenged at every turn to make Muslims start to think and re-examine their ideas of faith.
Islamofascism is a pandemic fiercely-promoted belief system that enjoys a huge advantage over the competition.
Some of the reasons for Islamofascism longevity and success are listed below:
* It is a crusading belief. Early on, it forced itself by the sword and as time went on it employed any and all schemes to promote itself while destroying the competition.
* It mandates prolific procreation on the faithful. It allows a man to have as many as four wives concurrently, in part to cater to the lust of the men and in part to produce more children who would, in turn, swell its ranks.
* It gets the first crack at imprinting its dogma on the blank slate of the child’s mind from the very first day of birth. The imprinting is usually deeply engrained and makes it difficult for the person to fully erase it, or replace it altogether. Even when successful, an ex-Muslim, or a “cultural” Muslim retains on his slate some traces of the early imprint. It may take more than one generation to fully erase the Islamic imprint.
* It does not allow anyone the choice of leaving its fold at the penalty of death for apostasy.
* It holds that the earth is Allah’s and no non-Muslim is entitled to the same rights and privileges reserved for its own members. Even the “people of the book,” Jews and Christians, must pay the religious tax of jazyyeh to be allowed a subservient place under Islamic rule.
* It campaigns ceaselessly to propagate itself by any and all means, while banning other religions from so doing. Islamic proselytizers invade the lands of unbelievers and work relentlessly to convert others while non-Muslim faiths are even barred from having a place of worship in lands such as the cradle of Islam, Saudi Arabia.
* It is anathema to many of civilized humanity’s values, such as those enshrined in the First Amendment of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
* It is a caste system where the male believer enjoys valued privileges denied to all minorities, women and slaves. This discriminatory provision guarantees generation after generation of avowed in-power adherents who would shrink at nothing to maintain their privileged status granted to them by Allah.
* It is a powerful carrot-and-stick system of belief. It maintains its stranglehold on its obedient followers by promising them unimaginable compensations, if not in this world, then most assuredly in the next, while anyone who strays from the mandated path is threatened with a raft of unending horrid torture from a vengeful Allah.
* The extortion-high oil prices that oil-rich Muslims extract from addicted and oblivious non-Muslim world fuel the Islamic jihad throughout the world. Muslim kings, emirs and sheiks enjoy an opulent life and aim to have it the same in Allah’s next world by funneling a portion of their huge parasitic income to madrasahs (religious indoctrination schools), mosques, storefront recruiting centers and charitable outlets that would enlist and hold masses without choice and fanatical believers. By funding these activities in the service of jihadist Islam, these in-power Muslims believe that they can have it both ways: a material existence of great enjoyment here and an eternal life of hedonism in Allah’s promised paradise. In the bargain, these ringleader menaces of the world, aim to assuage their guilt feeling resulting from oppressing the impoverished exploited masses of Muslims with the delusion they are furthering Allah’s cause.
The danger of the bomb in the hands of the Mullahs has not disappeared, in spite of what the mainstream media and the Useful Idiots claim by misrepresenting the NIE report. The NIE guesses that the Mullahs seem to have ceased the construction of the warhead in 2003. How can the CIA be sure that this is the case and that the Mullahs are not secretly constructing it? Yet, the IRI, by its own admission, is on a crash program to develop long range missiles and operates cascades of centrifuges to make enriched weapon-grade uranium needed for the bomb.
The handwriting is on the wall. Huge numbers of Muslims, overwhelmingly poor, under-educated, and deeply indoctrinated in the jihadist belief are invading the world. It is this human bomb that must be diffused as well as keeping a vigilant eye on the other one that Iran’s Mullahs are relentlessly pursuing. In short, never mind the nuclear bomb, if you like. But we must do all we can to erase the suicide-homicide belief-vest that Islamofascists straps on their masses of the poor, the undereducated, and their deluded followers. “Think globally, act locally,” is the rallying cry of the environmentalist movement. The same exhortation even more urgently applies to the fight against the deadly spread and menace of Islamofascism.
© Copyright by Amil Imani, 2019. All rights reserved.
Email Amil: firstname.lastname@example.org