By Kelleigh Nelson:
Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family.
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
Newt Stumping for Trump
Although Gingrich has not endorsed a candidate in 2016, the former speaker is leading the campaign for Trump. Gingrich has been stumping for Trump behind the scenes, on Capitol Hill and elsewhere. Last week, in a closed-door meeting, before more than 100 Republican chiefs of staff from the House and Senate in Baltimore, Gingrich raved about the Republican frontrunner, calling him a “blue-collar bar room brawler.”
I’ve found it interesting as to who has decided to back Mr. Trump. Most of them I wouldn’t want anywhere near the White House, much less in Trump’s administration. I would gather that many of the politicians simply want a spot in the Trump administration. What is even more interesting is the list of so-called “conservatives” who will not vote for Trump, but that’s another article. They’re not conservatives. The very word has been destroyed by the likes of Irving Kristol and William F. Buckley…. they are instead, traitors, leftists masquerading as Republicans. Newt Gingrich fits this bill.
Newt Masquerades as a Conservative
Newt masquerades as a rightwing conservative, but is one of the most dangerous enemies of freedom.
Gingrich is a college professor, historian, and author, and he twice ran unsuccessfully for the House before winning a seat in the election of November 1978. He was re-elected ten times, and his activism as a member of the House’s Republican minority eventually enabled him to succeed Dick Cheney as House Minority Whip in 1989. As a co-author of the 1994 Contract with America, Gingrich was in the forefront of the Republican Party’s dramatic success in that year’s Congressional elections and subsequently was elected Speaker of the House.
Newt received his PhD in modern European history from Tulane University in New Orleans in 1971. At Tulane University he accepted student deferments rather than being drafted to Viet Nam. He experimented with marijuana. He led a campus demonstration defending the school paper’s right to print a photo of a nude faculty member. And in 1968 he campaigned for Nelson Rockefeller.
In 1990, he became a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. If you’ve never read Richard N. Gardner’s April 1974 article in CFR’s World Affairs, Gardner called for an end run around national sovereignty eroding it piece by piece. The CFR was founded in 1921 for world government and eliminating national independence. Henry Kissinger is also a CFR member and actually schooled Newt, and both claim they’re conservatives. Newt is also a fellow at phony conservative think tanks, the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) and Hoover Institution, focusing on U.S. politics, world history, national security policy, and environmental policy issues. Trotskyite Irving Kristol was a senior fellow at AEI, and Richard Allen, author of NAFTA while at Heritage Foundation, is a Hoover fellow.
Gingrich has been married three times. In 1962, he married his first wife, Jackie Battley, who was 6 years his senior and his high school geometry teacher. In the spring of 1980, Gingrich left Battley after having an affair with Marianne Ginther. According to Battley, Gingrich visited her while she was in the hospital recovering from uterine cancer surgery to discuss the details of their divorce. Six months after the divorce was final, Gingrich wed Marianne Ginther in 1981. In the mid-1990s, Gingrich began an affair with House of Representatives staffer, Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior. They continued their affair during the Lewinsky scandal, when Gingrich was a leader of the Republican investigation of President Clinton for perjury in connection with his alleged affairs with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky. In 1999, over the Mother’s Day weekend and on the same day his second wife had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, Gingrich informed her he had found someone else.
In 2000, Gingrich married Bisek shortly after his divorce from second wife Ginther. He and Callista currently live in McLean, Virginia. If I were Callista, I’d take extremely good care of my health.
Gingrich’s Voting Record
Newt was elected Congressman from Georgia in 1978. In 1979 he voted:
- YEA to the creation of the Department of Education, which is unconstitutional (William Z. Foster called for a federal Department of Education in his book, “Towards Soviet America.”) Studies were to be cleansed of religious, patriotic and other features of the ‘bourgeois’ ideology. Students were to be taught the basis of Marxian dialectical materialism, inter-nationalism and general ethics of the new Socialist Society. Link Link
- YEA to designating 68 million acres as Federal protected wilderness. Our constitution doesn’t call for any land “control,” but the communist manifesto calls for all abolition of property and land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. Federal Land grabs today are huge percentages of the 13 western states that are now federally owned.
In 1994 Newt voted:
- YEA to the National Endowment for the Arts
- YEA for 1.2 billion for UN peacekeeping
- YEA for the presidential line item veto
- YEA for 13 billion in foreign aid
- YEA for 166 million more for the IRS
- Led Congress into GATT with fellow CFR member Bill Clinton and then stated that it was a very big transfer of power. It was, because it overrode Article 1, Section 8 of the constitution. As well, GATT reduces the amount of money we can save for pensions. He jawed with President Clinton in NH, that he was a huge fan of FDR and Woodrow Wilson, two of the most despised early communist leaning presidents. Remember Wilson gave us both the federal reserve and the 16th amendment, income tax.
Newt also voted:
- China as Most Favored Nation for trade.
- Voted to supply funds to subsidize trade with the Soviets.
- Voted to transfer 2.2 million acres in Idaho to Wilderness status.
- Voted for federal funding loan guarantees for greater trade with Red China.
- Voted for taxpayer funds being available to foreign governments through export/import banks.
- Is pro amnesty – Joe Galloway wrote in December 2010 that both Newt and Jeb Bush were pro-amnesty. Gingrich stated, “We are not going to deport 11 million immigrants.” How about 40 million Newt…send them home, they’re an invasion! http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53579.html
- Is pro foreign aid. In 1995 he voted for 31.8 billion in foreign aid, but wouldn’t vote to cut foreign aid by a measly 1%.
Newt also backed a strong central government, strong environmental laws, national service programs, the United Nations Goals 2000 (which many Republicans voted for), federal financing of local police, and UN peacekeeping missions for our military.
- Gingrich is pro-Obamacare and even advocated it in the 90s on Meet the Press, and recently. Link
- Newt did a Global Warming ad with Nancy Pelosi that is coming back to haunt him, and in reality, he is a big environmentalist.
- Newt is pro-gun control.
If you check on the voting list of those who voted “yea” on Public Law 101-216 in 1989 (an update to the General and Complete Disarmament Law, Public Law 87-297) you will find that Newt Gingrich voted in favor of section 2 of this disarmament bill which reads:
“(2) as defined in this Act, the terms ‘arms control’ and ‘disarmament’ mean ‘the identification, verification, inspection, limitation, control, reduction, or elimination, of armed forces and armaments of all kinds under international agreement to establish an effective system of international control.”
Should we trust a man who professes to be so concerned with our security and right to have armed forces, who also votes to give them away to the United Nations for a world army? The last thing we need is someone who professes to protect us, while at the same time, is planning to sell us out! See Bernadine Smith’s website for countless documents.
Newt Gingrich is a Third Waver
We’ve gone over some of what Newt has done in the past, and part of what he stands for, but we haven’t touched at all on his belief in Alvin and Heidi Toffler’s THE THIRD WAVE. To make it quite clear, Toffler’s beliefs are rooted solidly in communism, but dressed up thoroughly in neo-con speak and sprinkled with the tiniest bit of capitalism. Speaker Gingrich has been a Third Waver since the 1970s.
Newt, who swore an oath 10 times to uphold and defend the Constitution urges with his mentor, Toffler, the very death of the American Constitutional system, and this includes private property rights. He wrote the forward to Toffler’s book, “Creating a New Civilization.” As New Age authority Constance Cumbey wrote in her article about Gingrich, the very best information on The Third Wave and Newt Gingrich was written by Steve Farrell. Print out Farrell’s 8-part series, and read it carefully. It is a picture of what is happening to America. In a previous article about Newt Gingrich and the Third Wave, I quoted extensively from Steve Farrell’s excellent article.
“The Third Way/Wave may sound new and innocuous to many, but its founders include such earlier notables as Plato (The Republic), Karl Marx (The Communist Manifesto), and Adolf Hitler (National Socialism), certainly not the best crew for men and women sworn to defend our Constitution and to turn to for inspiration.”
© Copyright by Kelleigh Nelson, 2016. All rights reserved.