By Diane Kepus:
Too many so-called Americans have allowed themselves to be drug into the Swamp of Communism and Slime – Lies, Deceit and Distortion…
An interesting fact was brought to my attention today and just might explain the mindset of many of those leading (?) various countries from around the world:
- Macron, the newly elected French President, has no children
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel has no children
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has no children
- Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni Has no children
- Nor do Holland’s Mark Rutte; Sweden’s Stefan Löfven; Luxembourg’s Xavier Bettel; Scotland’s Nicola Sturgeon; and finally Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission
Could this be why they show no concern for the future of the world, and are willing to join hands with those who are following all the edicts of the United Nations and are also looking at the New World Order?
Those of you like me that have children and grandchildren – some having great-grandchildren are extremely concerned about the futures of these children and if you are not, you certainly should be. There are those that would as soon eliminate the children of the future to a mere minimum and that is one of the agendas of the United Nations and their various agreements.
Americans no matter their political affiliation need to wake up and fast. I don’t care right at this moment if you like or support Trump. I do care if you support the future of America and you have been had.
The Paris Climate Agreement is an enormous burden which has been placed on our country. What is amazing is the United States, the “Capitalist Bad Guy” is expected to carry the largest portion of the burden in this deal by the very individuals who refer to us as the “Capitalist Bad Guys” and are sitting back and not living up to their part of the obligation.
1. As Herman Cain stated, this agreement is a “toothless beast” and would have done “jack squat” for the environment”. It is all part of the original plan to bankrupt the “Capitalist Monster”. To “redistribute the wealth”, but America is the only country who is going to be “redistributing”.
To remind Americans, the United Nations Christiana Figueres, the Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) warned the world in November 2015 that the fight against climate change is a process and that the sought-after transformation of the world economy will not be decided at one conference or in one agreement.
At a press conference in Brussels prior to her announcement, Figures proudly stated: “This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model, for the first time in human history.”
“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting for ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time to change the economic development model that has been in place for at least 150 years, since the industrial revolution. That will not happen overnight and it will not happen at a single conference on climate change, be it COP 15, 21, 40 — you choose the number. It just does not occur like that. It is a process, because of the depth of the transformation.”
Al Gore, Prince Charles and all those supposedly in the know threatened us with Environmental Armageddon if we didn’t believe what they were telling us that the earth was going to dry up and fade away and allow ourselves to buy into their massive scheme.
But I question all the science which has been presented since we not only have found out in the past two years by the scientists themselves, that their “science” was fudged and not proven facts.
I prefer my science on just one issue and that is the rising sea waters – take that glass of water and fill it with ICE and WATER and just let it sit and honestly tell me if that glass EVER OVERFLOWS!
- Truth be known, many signatories (like Pakistan and India) are already violating the treaty. If anyone seriously believes mega-polluters like China and Russia will toe the line, they’re nuts. Even supporters admit that there is no way to punish countries that fail to comply, because including such provisions would have kept polluting nations from coming on board – thus killing the “deal” before it was even signed, but we will be the “bad guy” for dropping out!
- Since it has been determined the treaty would increase U.S. electricity expenditures of 15-20 percent over the next decade, 400,000 fewer American jobs, a total income loss of over $30,000 for an American family of four, and a loss of over $2.5 trillion in U.S. gross domestic product with the U.S. carrying the largest financial burden and we have our own debts to take care of – how are we to take care of the debts of the world? https://youtu.be/P1pgV6OCKoM
We aren’t – we are supposed to go under and float over to the socialist world.
Being a red-blooded American is a very difficult task today. Not because true Americans expect any special treatment, but because so many of the so-called Americans have allowed themselves to be drug into the Swamp of Communism and Slime – Lies, Deceit and Distortion.
What goes through the mind of a person like Kathy Griffin to stand up holding a bloody mask of the head of our president and when she receives massive backlash decides to apologize? That’s not good enough. Did you ever see or hear anyone from the Tea Party groups around this country do anything as vulgar and vile as the Women’s gathering on Inauguration Day or Kathy Griffin’s antic against Obama who is most certainly the worst president this country has ever had the misfortune to put into office.
And never forget, one of Obama’s goals was to destroy this country and he certainly worked very hard to carry that out. Obama never cared about any of the people in this country to include those who supported him. Those people were tools to an end goal, nothing more.
America has several fights on her hands – Preserving Christianity, Islam, Pedophilia, Human Trafficking, Destruction of our Education System, Immorality and the fraud and corruption which has taken over our Congress.
But the red-blooded Americans need to start standing up for their rights or they are going to be completely gone and it is being done through the United “my foot “Nations. The United Nations was established to replace the failed League of Nations for the destruction of America into a New World Order/One World government and for no other reason.
If Americans had been awake or even cared about what is being done to destroy their country they would have been outraged at what was really within the Paris Climate Agreement from the beginning.
We now have a President who is trying his best (with some bad advisors I might add) to do what the Constitution states is his OBLIGATION.
Thank you, Mr. President, for having the courage to stand up against those who wish to destroy our country.
And one final note to Herman Cain and Sean Hannity – please stop giving half the stories and not giving all the truth. You both should have told your listeners the true goal of the Paris agreement as the president did today.
© Copyright by Diane Kepus, 2017. All rights reserved.
Email Diane: email@example.com