By Greg Holt:
How You Can Help Win the War Against The Left…
(The Olive) There seems to be three factions within the Conservative Right if you will:
- The rest on our laurels faction: Donald Trump is in office and we won, smooth sailing from here on in – it’s time to rest easy. In other words, clueless.
- The, I can’t do anything about it faction: I see the problems conservatives yet face, but I’m not a politician or a writer/blogger, or anyone else with influence – there is nothing I can do.
- The battle is nowhere near to being won yet faction: these folks see what is going on and are willing and able to help get it done.
Faction number 3: these are the go-getters, determined to go toe-to-toe with the Leftists until the battle is won. These people are hard driving and won’t give up, and will stick to their ideals regardless of how hard the going is. Perfect examples of this are: Mike Adams (Natural News), Michael Snyder (Republican candidate for Congress), Rev. Austin Miles, Lyle Rapacki (The Olive Branch Report), and Tim Brown (Freedom Outpost)
Faction number 1 is the hardest to reach because they mistakenly see a victory with nothing left to do. On the contrary, the work to free this great nation from the iron-clad fetters of Leftism/Progressivism/Socialism has only just begun. These folks cannot see that the bulk of the battle is yet to be fought, that the Trump presidency is a battle won, but only the first of many skirmishes in a deadly serious war for American survival.
The war is far from over, and yes a war it truly is. The horrific damage done to America by the psychotic Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton among other members of the Clinton crime syndicate took many years to come to a rotten fruition if you will. It will as well take many more years to reverse the blight these socialistic self-aggrandizing America haters seeded the American dream with.
Barrack Obama, a near nobody that no one seems to know anything about suddenly burst onto the American political scene and in the span of a few years was ensconced in the Oval Office. I assure you there was nothing sudden about the Obama rise to power; this was planned by Obama’s controllers one of whom is George Soros.
One of Barack Obama’s (and Hillary Clinton as well) mentor’s was Saul Alinsky – a community organizer of some repute. Alinsky mentions Lucifer in his book Rules for Radicals: the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom – Lucifer (source) Hillary wrote her undergraduate thesis on Saul Alinsky’s political views. Barak Obama’s former pastor was Jeremiah Wright who was the inspiration for Obama’s book The Audacity of Hope. Mr. Wright is without a doubt another radical – so much so that the Obama’s distanced themselves from him, at least publically. This all strikes this writer as rather telling as too what kind of people the Obamas and the Clintons are.
Barack Obama touted “change we can believe in” as a campaign promise. Well, from where I sit, Obama and his administration most definitely changed not only the American political landscape, but the very fabric of American society as well.
Barack Obama was not at all afraid to enact change: if Congress would not play ball, Mr. Obama would (and did) simply write a new executive order and the Constitution be damned not to mention the rule of law.
Under Obama there was a new age of never before seen presidential arrogance as to what constituted the greater good for America. All presidents suffer from this point-of-view but Mr. Obama took this to new heights. Never before had a president said publically that if Congress did not see fit to enact his mandates, that he (Obama) would enact them himself through executive order.
Under President Obama:
- Same-sex marriage became the law of the land
- Homosexuality and transgenderism were encouraged in the military
- The American military’s overall readiness ability was severely impacted
- The American military’s ability to respond to threats (ISIS) was severely handicapped
- Christianity was attacked while the LGBTQ was protected
- Marriage as one man one woman was no longer supported
- Islam was defended and Christianity was ridiculed
- Obama apologized internationally for America the great Satan as the cause for the world’s ills
- S. debt was doubled during Obama’s two terms
- S. companies moved operations over-seas – Obama said this was the new normal and then proceeded to take credit for the U.S. economic boom under President Trump
- The Obama administration was complicit in the cover-up of Hillary Clinton’s many crimes along with crimes committed by the upper echelon of the FBI and DOJ.
Under Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State:
- Benghazi was allowed to happen – four people were needlessly murdered
- The U.S. gave away 20% of it’s precious Uranium production to Russia through the criminal deal Uranium One
- Hillary Clinton sold influence and favors through the Clinton Foundation and pay-to-play schemes
- Foreign agents were able to seize state secrets via Hillary’s illegal private email server
- Hillary with the help of the DNC illegally circumvented Bernie Sanders ability to attain the Democratic Party nomination for president
- Hillary and the upper echelon of the FBI and DOJ (as well as the media) corroborated to attempt to deny the presidency to Donald Trump
I could go on, but I think you get the point. The Leftist regime spearheaded by The Obamas and the Clintons was and is a very dangerous enemy to America.
What you can do…
Social media is crucial for the survival of a website, sharing on social media helps to drive traffic to that particular website – without traffic, it does not matter how great an article the author writes if no one sees it. Sharing articles that you read is not only important, in this day and age of social media censoring, it is a necessity. Instead of just reading an article, please take a few minutes and share that article on your favorite social media accounts.
Make comments on articles especially on Facebook – your interaction with said articles increases the articles visibility, in other words the article(s) is much more likely to be seen by others – which means more shares, which means the conservative voice is heard loud and clear.
On Facebook, for any pages you follow – be sure that your favorite pages are marked “see first.” If you do not do this, Facebook in their infinite wisdom will remove these pages from your newsfeed – Facebook doesn’t think you need to see the news, especially conservative news. If you are not sure what I’m talking about here, see this article on setting Facebook pages to be seen first, it will work on all Facebook pages.
Can you write an article? Get your voice heard, write an article and submit it to sites that will accept articles such as:
Even if you cannot write, and many cannot – you can still play a very important role in advancing the conservative view. It really does make a difference when people share the articles that are written by we who fight for the conservative/Christian viewpoint.
The mainstream lamestream media is filled with outright lies, deceptions, disinformation, innuendo, cover-ups, and far-left leaning articles. The conservative voice is censored, suppressed, ridiculed as conspiracy theorists, labeled as troublemakers, portrayed as idiots, and made out to be the purveyors of hatred and dissension.
This is why it is critical, now more than ever for the voice of America, the voice of those who love God, those who support a secure and safe country, those who want less government, those who believe in the rule of law for all people including government officials, those who desire to take our country back from the socialistic left-leaning liberals trying to destroy this country – to be heard loud and clear.
Imagine an army of conservative voices all across America, that is what we will be, and you can make it happen! If enough voices are heard, well they cannot ignore us all. So get out there and share your favorite conservative site’s articles and let your voice be heard – and God bless America.
© Copyright by Greg Holt, 2018. All rights reserved.